HOLD ONTO THE ORIGINAL BOXES AND PACKAGING. We will only accept a return if the product is returned in the original manufacturer’s packaging, is in perfect resalable condition, and it has been less than 30 days since the order was received. Restocking fees may apply on all straight returns (incorrectly ordered, returning instead of replacing per our policy, etc.).
Wrong Products Received
It is very rare that you will receive an incorrect product; we double-check all orders before we ship them. However, if we made a mistake/error in shipping (it does rarely happen), please, rst, notify us within 2 business days of receiving your order. We will then issue return instructions on how and where to return the product. Please do not ship anything back without these instructions.
If you ordered wrong
If you made an error and ordered the wrong products (from the items that have listed prices on our web pages; not special quoted products), and wish to return the product; please email email@example.com to request return instructions. Returns be authorized by HCL in order to be processed correctly, so please wait for us to send you that information.
For standard carrier shipments (i.e.; US Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, etc.), we must have been notified (by phone or email) of any damage (or other problems) and have been provided with any and all additional information within 2 business days of you receiving your products. Once you have determined that the products shipped to you were received damaged, you need to notify us and the carrier (i.e.; US Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, etc.) within 2 business days. At time of delivery, if the packaging appears damaged on the outside, please refuse to accept it from the carrier, and let us know immediately; or please make sure when signing the shipper’s proof-of-delivery slip (on deliveries requiring a signature), you include a note stating the package is or appears to be damaged.
Within thirty (30) days of receiving your order, if any product proves to be defective, please contact us immediately. Please DO NOT return the product back without contacting us rst and receiving the necessary return instructions. After receiving the defective merchandise, we will test it if need be, and we will ship back to you (at our expense) a non-defective replacement product.
If you have a defective item and would like to return it without getting a replacement, please email us and include your order number and description of the defect.
NON Returnable Items
- There are products we offer that are not returnable; please be aware of this when placing your order.
- Items that are heavy or large (items that ship by freight) may NOT be returned.
- Items that were received by the customer more than 30 days ago.
- Items that were NOT shipped by a Standard Carrier (for example of a standard carrier, we mean companies such as UPS, FedEx, or USPS) may NOT be returned.
- Also, items that are “special ordered/quoted” cannot be canceled or returned. (Non-listed and quoted items - items that do not have prices listed on our web pages and/or items that you received a special quote on - are considered special order items and may not be returned.)
- Items stated as non-returnable on the page from which they are ordered
- Items that have been installed Items that are not brand new and/or missing any of the manufacturer’s packaging.
- Items that have been specially manufactured for your order.
- Exception: Items that were included in a quote but are actually found on our site; these items would be subject to our standard return policy.
If you have any other return questions, please contact us before placing your order.
If you have read and understand our return policy, and would like to return a product please email us.